DSLR Cheat Sheet Cards for Canon, Nikon and Sony Cameras – Plastic Quick Reference Photography Cards | Camera Settings, Exposure & Manual Mode | Snap Happy Mom
Digital Photography is tricky for beginners, hands-down. There’s so many things to think about and adjust, and the manual is completely overwhelming. These DSLR Camera Photography cheat sheets are the answer! No more wondering which f-stop is bigger, how to choose an ISO, or what shutter speed will make it sharp. These cards will teach
Digital Photography is tricky for beginners, hands-down. There’s so many things to think about and adjust, and the manual is completely overwhelming.
These DSLR Camera Photography cheat sheets are the answer! No more wondering which f-stop is bigger, how to choose an ISO, or what shutter speed will make it sharp. These cards will teach you how to adjust your camera settings, so you can feel confident shooting in any situation.
The cards are pocket-sized and printed on a thick, durable plastic. You can keep them clipped to your bag or purse, so they’re always available to refresh your memory on the go.
All the content comes from Meg Calton, a photographer and educator at Snap Happy Mom. After teaching classes to thousands of moms, Meg created these cards based on common questions and concerns from beginners. This is the reference guide she wished existed when she got her first camera! No fluff, just solid, plain-English explanations and examples to give moms more confidence. And cute to boot. 😉
DSLR CAMERA PHOTOGRAPHY CARDS
– Exposure Triangle & Chart
– Aperture & Depth of Field
– Shutter Speed & Motion Blur
– ISO & Grain
– How To Shoot In Manual Mode
– Light Meter & Histogram
– How To Take Crisp/Sharp Photos
– How to Get Background Blur
These cards teach universal photography concepts that will help you shoot on any DSLR, SLR, or mirrorless camera model. The content is not brand-specific (suitable for Nikon, Canon, Sony, etc) so it does refer to your model specifically. For example, you’ll need to look in your manual to see which dial changes your aperture, but these cards explain WHY you want to change your aperture and how it affects your images.
- QUICK REFERENCE CARDS – These cheat sheets include 20 pages of helpful photography tips, printed on 11 double-sided plastic cards. The information is concise, easy to understand, and suitable for any Nikon, Canon, or Sony brand DSLR camera model.
- POCKET-SIZED GUIDE – At 3×4 inches, they are easy to fit in your pocket and clip to your purse or camera bag for reference. A carabiner is included!
- DURABLE PLASTIC – Professionally printed on glossy plastic to withstand years of use! They’re rip-proof, weather-proof and super sturdy.
- LIKE A PHOTOGRAPHY CLASS IN YOUR POCKET – Ditch your overwhleming manual and complicated lingo – these cards feature tips written in plain English, to help you get out of automatic mode. They are more than just a cheat sheet – they will teach you basic photography concepts that you can apply in any situation. Perfect for a beginner or when you need to refresh your memory!
- DSLR CAMERA PHOTOGRAPHY CONTENT – This deck has cards for exposure, aperture, depth of field, shutter speed, motion blur, iso, grain, manual mode, troubleshooting, light meter, histogram, how to avoid blurry pictures, how get good background blur, and how to freeze motion.